Wednesday, September 19, 2007

6:15 PM Wednesday September 19, 2007

I just heard a large roll of thunder!

That marks two things.

The first time we came to Sacramento, about 2 years ago this month, as a matter of fact, we got a thunder storm. I don't remember if there were any more that season, but if so, they were few. There were none that I remember last year. That means it has been nearly 2 years since I have experienced a thunder storm.

They used to happen all the time in Colorado, but not out here. I miss them so.

1) Second thunderstorm in Sacramento in 2 years.

2) First rain of the season.

Fall... is most definitely... here.

I can smell the rain... I love that smell... I miss that smell... it is great... you can feel the electricity in the air... it's fresh, and cool, and gives you that tingling sensation of a chill... wonderful... :)

1 comments:

Kari said...

It's most definitely the best time of year.

I remember when we lived in Washington...we got the BEST thunder and lightning storms.

I hope we get a lot of rain this year.