Monday, September 24, 2007

CHEAP solar power

From where? Colorado State University! Hollah!!!! (read side bar)

A mechanical engineering professor at Colorado State University has been working on his process and materials for many years, and is now at the point that he is ready to start manufacturing solar panels at $1/Watt. Can you believe that? This is awesome. I would like so much to have solar power on my house. I would absolutely love it.

Makes the green in me smile... really big :D

Read

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Solar power is cheap after you get the solar panels paid off. I am just starting to do research on solar power. Currently working on a solar charger for my cell phone, etc.

Michael

Vespa Rich said...

Thanks for the read... and the comment Michael. I'm glad to hear you are researching solar power. Renewable energy is the future!

I would like to be completely off the grid, although I doubt this will happen in my current home.

One day, when I get to build my own home, I hope to have wind and solar power incorporated.