Monday, July 23, 2007

My flickrness is growing

So my blog has been suffering, and that suffering is mainly due to flickr. I can now see why people who use flickr say that you will get addicted to it, cuz you do! :)

I am a part of a Sacramento photographers group on flickr. A guy in this group started a biweekly photo contest. He does not have the time to dedicate to it that he would like so he has asked that I take over the contest for him. I am glad to do so. I will enact a few slight changes, to make things flow a bit smoother, IMO, but mainly leave it as is, except that I now tend the garden instead of him.

I am also thinking of bringing some other assignments/challenges/games to the group, but that will be dependent on the groups willingness/desire to participate.

Anyway, I feel special, since I do not have a group of my own. I did have a group that I started for my friends, but none of them give a damn about flickr, so it was worthless, and I nuked it! >:}~

I also recently joined a photo group for plastic army men, which is hella kool! :}~

Gonna buy new lenses next month... I can feel it! >:)

0 comments: